You can automatically save transcripts to Dropbox. Transcripts will be saved as plain text files to the Apps > Web Captioner folder in your Dropbox. Web Captioner will never have access to any other folder in your Dropbox.
- Go to Web Captioner Settings > Channels.
- Click on the Dropbox channel.
- Click Connect to Dropbox:
- You will be sent to Dropbox and asked to grant Web Captioner permission to access your account. Click Allow.
- Web Captioner will now be connected to your Dropbox..
Where are transcripts stored in my Dropbox?
Transcripts will automatically appear in your Dropbox under Apps > Web Captioner.
Does Web Captioner have access to my other files?
No. Web Captioner will only be able to access files under Apps > Web Captioner.