vMix is a popular software video mixer and switcher. You can use Web Captioner to add open captions into your vMix output.
- You must be running vMix on the same computer that Web Captioner is running on.
- Download this title template that will display captions in vMix. Import this title template into vMix by going to Add Input > Title/XAML. In the upper right of the Input Select window, click Browse... and select the title template file you downloaded. Click OK.
- In vMix, go to Settings > Web Controller and check the box to enable web controller.
- Set the port or accept the default.
- Go to Web Captioner settings > Channels and copy and paste the "vMix Web Site Address" onto the page.
- Click "Check" to have Web Captioner check that your address is correct.
- Select "Add Channel".